World Bee Day was created to acknowledge the important role that bees and other pollinators hold in our eco-system, and how necessary they are for our survival.
FIBKA is very proud to host our very first Children’s Photography Competition, with 2 categories and great prizes up for grabs!
It’s not just about bees. We want to see your best shots of all types of Irish pollinators, from Honey Bees to Hoverflies, from Wasps to Butterflies. They’re all important and we love them all!
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED 20th MAY 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There are 2 categories: Under 10 years and 11-16 years (age as of 18th May 2021)
- Maximum 2 photographs entered per person
- Closing date is 18th May 2021.
- Winner will be announced 20th May 2021
- Permission must be granted by a parent or guardian
- Parent or guardian’s email address must be used, NOT the email address of the child.
- We will contact the parent/guardian of the winners and runners up by text before announcing it publicly.
- Your privacy is important to us. We will never share your details with any third party
- The competition winning and runner-up photographs will be published on our website and social media, along with the names of the winners and runners-up. No other information will be published or shared.
- Photographs can be from a phone or camera, and editing is allowed.